How to take care of newly born baby and mother after delivery
Introduction: The way you should take care of mother after delivery.
There are following things you need to take care of after the delivery
1) The pregnant lady should stay at single place or home for at least one week after the delivery for example say if a lady gives birth today then she should stay home and do not go out for one week as during this time lady needs proper relax. You should also arrange the facility of toilet nearby her because if the lady move here and there then bleeding might increase and become a cause for her death so you need to take care of newly born baby too.
2) The lady should not sleep in a single side rather ask her to change the sleeping from time to time. Sometime in the left side & after some time in the right side to save her from any possible problem.
3) There should be two beds available for the lady as a bed get warm after sleeping for a long time and its’ not a good thing.
4) One of the most important thing to taken care is do not let the lady and newly born child get direct contact to the cold air. In the day time you can open windows and doors but as soon as it’s night you should close the door or protect the mother and the child from the direct contact of the air.
5) In the cold time if the air is too much cold in the morning then there should be a heater placed in the room for the baby and the mother so that the baby don’t feel the coldness also take care that the pollution don’t enter babies eyes.
6) There should be a good and light fragrance of Chandan (sandal wood powder) or similar product.
7) If you go to meet some patient of malaria or any other serious issue, DO NOT get in touch with baby first go get yourself clean bath and destroy bacteria’s with anti bacterial soaps and then only get near the baby.
8) Do not let your baby breathe with his mouth because this is common for a baby to open his mouth during the sleeping time, this does open a gate for bacteria’s to enter babies body. Close your babies mouth and let him breathe from the nose.
By following these advises you can completely take care of a mother after the delivery while also caring the baby.
Note: You should not forget to consult the doctors as it’s always good to consult a professional if the mother is feeling pain and is not comfortable.